Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekly Weigh In #6

Well, you may have noticed that I didn't post last week. I gained 2 pounds over Thanksgiving. I'm not too upset about it, it's only 2 pounds and I don't have to regret ruining my Thanksgiving experience. So, this week's starting weight will be 2 pounds higher than it seems like it should :)

Last week I weighed:
194.8 pounds
This week I weigh:
190.4 pounds
For a weekly weight loss of:
  4.4 pounds
and an overall weight loss of:
6.94% 
 
 I struggled to find my groove again after taking basically a whole week off for Thanksgiving (literally the whole week of baking and yummy food lol, see why 2 pounds didn't upset me?!) but I've found it again and hit the gym 3 times this week, pushing myself harder than usual! Here's this week's pic! I made a side by side of my starting pic vs this week, and WOW if I can't see much of a difference weekly, it's there... but I'm making you all wait until week 8 ;) 2 more weeks! (I didn't take pictures last week, so the belly and scale are from week 4)


This week's only goal is to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm making decent choices and keeping up with my exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment