Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In #4

I really don't have much to say about this week. I did not meet my 15 mile goal :( I got to 11.11 miles. Which really is nothing to scoff at, but still, I had every opportunity to meet that goal and didn't. Anywho, this week's #'s... I have a hot date to get ready for!

Last week I weighed:
194.8 pounds
This week I weigh:
192.8 pounds
For a weekly weight loss of:
  2 pounds
and an overall weight loss of:
5.77%

Which means I met my 2 pound goal for this week! Woo! The only goal I'm setting for the next week is to not gain any weight. Any kind of loss will be welcomed! I REFUSE to give up any part of my holiday. I'm already 1000 miles from family and Thanksgiving tends to be a little depressing.... I WILL enjoy my comfort foods on Thursday.. and Thursday only! The rest of the week I'll be a good girl :)

This week's picture (which sucks. I think I look fatter. Oh well, it'll pay off in the end, I'm sure there's a big difference from my week 1 picture!)


I'm off for some amazing mommy time with one of my bestest friends. We get to go pick out FREE dresses from Old Navy! #loveoldnavydresses #crowdtaprocksmysocksoff

 I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! 


and get some walking in... if turkey found time to do it this week.. surely we all can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment