Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Weigh In #7

I'm going to jump straight to the good stuff, and then go back and talk a little ;) 

Last week I weighed:
190.4 pounds
This week I weigh:
  188.2pounds
For a weekly weight loss of:
  2.2 pounds
and an overall weight loss of:
8.02% 

The holidays are such a challenge! Especially for somebody who LOVES to bake! I baked about 14 dozen cookies this week... 14 DOZEN! I ate about a dozen of those throughout the week, and then had a cookie exchange yesterday... my weakness for peanut butter kiss cookies no doubt hindered my true potential for weight loss this week, but I busted my butt at the gym so I still lost 2.2, and that's nothing to scoff at! I know it's only going to get harder as we get closer to Christmas, but I know I can do this! This week's pictures...

Next week I will have an 8 week side by side as the weight loss challenge I joined with some friends wraps up... I can't wait to show you all the progress! I'm making an extra large goal to hit 20 pounds lost by next Sunday, which means I need to lose 3.6 pounds. Chad is home 4 days this week so I should be able to make a few extra gym trips! 

One last picture, and boy, I know I look ROUGH. I had JUST woken up, and as I was walking through the bathroom, I looked in the mirror, and I saw it! There it was! PROGRESS! It's very easy to be hard on yourself, people have been complimenting me on my changing figure since about week 3, but I couldn't see it... I couldn't see what they're all seeing. I'm finally starting to like what I see on the scale, in the mirror, and in the space appearing in the waistline of my clothes! (though, I hardly have anything that fits...) So, excuse my disheveled hair, tired eyes, and half smile because I didn't want to do the full on smile until I'd brushed my teeth, but I see it, progress, finally! I wish my body didn't react to pregnancy with  deflated baby flap... but what can I do? At least I have 3 cute babies, and the flap has shrunk a little... though I'm pretty sure without surgery it'll never really be gone.

 (Oh yeah, and I'm pretty much naked, but you all see that every week anyway right?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment